Tips for the new school year
Well there goes another summer and the start of new school year! But don’t sit back and wait until January as September is a key time for YOUR Future!
Here at Academy Tutoring Services we understand how important this year can be for both GCSE and A-Level students. But the start of a new school year shouldn’t fill you with worry! There are many support mechanisms in place to help you succeed this year!
In addition, to help you prepare for the new school year Academy Tutoring Services is happy to share our top tips to make your year a success!
- Get into an early routine for homework, assignments and studying – those exams will round quicker than you think!
- Talk to teachers who you can talk to about your future
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – everyone does at sometime
- Try and set realistic targets and goals for the week, term and year
- Ask previous students for advice on how they managed their year
- Keep a healthy work/study life balance – you don’t want to be constantly in the books. Do something you enjoy to relax and ensure you get good breaks.
In addition to our above tips, we encourage students and parents to look for additional help from professional and vetted tutors. Tutors can not only help with the better understanding of subjects but can also help ensure the best preparation for those all-important GCSE and A-Level exams!
ABOUT ACADEMY TUTORING SERVICES
The full range of subjects we tutor includes Key Stage 3 Mathematics & Numeracy Tutoring, Key Stage 3 Science & Technology Tutoring, GCSE Mathematics Tutoring, GCSE Physics Tutoring, GCSE Biology Tutoring, GCSE Chemistry Tutoring, A-Level Mathematics Tutoring, A-Level Physics Tutoring, A-Level Biology Tutoring & A-Level Chemistry Tutoring.
If you would like to know more, please contact us today.